Our electronic recording solution is easy to implement and has minimal start-up costs. Our proven approach to electronic document management is low-risk, cost-effective and secure. Let us lighten your workload with our managed electronic recording service.
Electronic Recording Features
- Provides electronic document management services.
- Validates county recordation requirements in-stream, catching errors.
- Handles all transactions through secure internet network, protecting data and funds from theft, loss or intrusion.
- Populates data fields and pre-formats data, avoiding data entry errors.
- Enhances tracking through transaction activity logs, date and time stamping, and up-to-the-minute status provided online.
Benefits of Electronic Recording
- Reduces operational costs associated with paper-based workflow.
- Secure processing of information and funds.
- Increases staff efficiency.
- Ensures all documents meet recording requirements.
- Accepts digital signatures; avoids notary hassles.
- Provides confirmation that documents have been received and conform to county standards.
- Allows companies to submit to multiple counties, minimizing courier fees.