Are you tired of the time and work it takes to manually search for and pull a drawing, map or plat map? We can help. Digitize, index, link, search and view any map, plat map or drawing from your public search terminal.
Maps/Plat Maps Digitization and Microfilming Features
- Originals are microfilmed, rather than being directly scanned, providing a high quality, legally compliant 33mm microfilm back-up.
- Microfilming flattens the original map or plat map under glass, producing a distortion-free image of precise size and legibility.
- Kodak deep-well processors are used to develop archival quality microfilm.
- Our lab’s quality control testing exceeds all ANSI standards.
Maps/Plat Maps Digitization and Microfilming Process
- Skilled technicians use a special MRG planetary 33mm camera to microfilm your negative and positive maps and plat maps, producing highest quality, archival-processed microfilmed images.
- Specialized equipment and customized software are utilized to convert the microfilmed images of your maps and drawings into digitized Group IV TIFF images.
- The digital TIFF images are then tagged with indexing information.
- The images are burned to a labeled CD, loaded via remote server access on to your land records management system, and linked to your index.
- Images can also be returned via CD to be loaded on your current vendors system.
- Returned CDs can include special image search/browse utility that provides search functions and displays images via Imaging for Windows software bundled with every Window OS.