Title Records Corporation is the premier provider of title services for the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and surrounding counties (county coverage). Proudly servicing our customers for over 30 years and an industry leader in the State of Texas with products and services in more than 30 counties.
We manage over 300 million records and offer a fully integrated real-time online system, known as our Title Imaging Plant System (TIPS). TIPS is a powerful, single-seat solution, offering a user-friendly front-end, sophisticated searching and navigation functionality, broadcast messaging and real-time automation software updates. The title plants that we maintain are updated daily by our highly qualified and experienced title professionals. We pride ourselves on the accuracy and completeness of the data using high-level quality-control measures to minimize errors.
Our revolutionary Electronic Recordation Platform (eRX) is an open internet-based network that connects organizations to counties for electronic recordation. It's an efficient new service that takes all of the hassle out of document recordation so that you can concentrate on your core business.
Among the title services we provide are:
- End-to-end (full-service) title plant operations
- Document intake and indexing
- Microfilming and digitization
- Records validation and QA editing
- Property records document and image management
- Complete property locating and mapping systems and services
- Title Plant data conversions
- Software and hardware installation, system integration, monitoring and maintenance
- Customized services and solutions
- Electronic Recordation
- Courthouse document retrieval
- XML data delivery through Web-services.
Property Indexing Services
Our services include:
- Collecting and imaging all applicable recorded documents
- Abstracting relevant information
- Indexing the keyed information into a database
- Providing access to the database and source document images.
Our data entry operators have unparalleled experience with property-related legal documents. All critical data are keyed, and then keyed again from the source document. They are then compared within the computer program for consistency before acceptance.
Geographic Database Research and Posting
Documents that require additional information are researched thoroughly before being posted. Where applicable, existing historical data may be used for automated validation of new postings. We keep all property databases current on a daily basis.
Maintenance of property database files is also an area of expertise. Typically, a title company uses a Geographic (or Property) Index, General Name Index and County Grantor/Grantee Index. We have deep expertise developing and maintaining all of these property databases. Property indices may be:
- Subdivision (lot and block)
- Section/Township/Range (STR)
- Arbitrary acreage convention (Arbed).
You have ready access to property databases via PCs with numerous search methods available
Title Records Corporation can provide you with copies of recorded property maps in multiple formats: full-sized paper copies, reduced copies or digital images.
We maintain acreage maps/arb maps, using “Arb” systems that yield a county-wide numbered parcel system with current property maps.
Property Records Management
We have a vast amount of experience with all aspects of microfilm, as well as digital imagery in our land records management.
Property Database Conversion
We have an outstanding track record of converting new clients’ existing historical property databases into more-meaningful, easier-to-access database formats. These historical property databases can then be maintained on more-modernized systems.
Title Records Corporation can provide your organization with built in reporting features to help monitor production levels, market share discovery, and aid in workflow reconciliation efforts.
In this process, documents are electronically created by the submitting organization and sent with indexing information to eRX. Electronic signatures are applied, and index data is formatted for seamless importation into the county land record system. All data, images, validating signatures and payments are transmitted and received through secure internet connections. The transaction is validated and stamped by the county recorder, and electronically returned through the submitting organization.
Save Time and Money
- Documents are recorded in minutes and hours instead of weeks and months.
- Rejects are reduced, saving operational time and money.
- No more writing checks and having recordings rejected because of improper payment.
- Specific county requirements are validated prior to delivery to the county, reducing rejects.
- Gap is reduced, minimizing risk to the insurer.
We work hand in hand with our clients to model workflow solutions and business processes. We provide an XML based solution to facilitate the transfer of data, streamline workflows, reduce costs and enhance accuracy during processing.